Russell J.Speidel established the Speidel Law Firm in his hometown, Wenatchee, Washington, in 1986. His prior experience included a trusts and estates practice in Massachusetts and New Hampshire with Old Colony Trust of Boston and Wiggin & Nourie of Manchester.
Speidel Bentsen LLP has grown into a leader in North Central Washington in estate planning. Community involvement of firm attorneys and staff includes active participation and leadership in the Wenatchee Public Schools, Rotary, Rotaract, The Salvation Army, the North Central Washington Museum, Wenachee Row and Paddle Club, Cheland-Douglas land trusts, Chelan-Douglas County Volunteer Attorney Services, Northwest Justice Project and the North Central Washington Estate Planning Council. Mr. Speidel has served on a variety of local and state bar committees, and is a frequent speaker at estate planning and continuing legal education seminars.
- ACTEC (American College of Trust and Estate Counsel)
- AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association)
- WSBA (Washington State Bar Association)
- ABA (American Bar Association)
- Chelan-Douglas County Bar Association
- NCW (North Central Washington) Estate Planning Council
- NAELA (National Association of Elder Law Attorneys)
- WAELA (Washington Association of Elder Law Attorneys)