Questionnaire for Married Couples
Questionnaires for Single Persons
Speidel Bentsen LLP’s work in estate planning covers all aspects of managing and transferring personal financial resources. We work with our clients to implement the strategic use of trusts, gifts, sales and other income and wealth transfer devices.
Our objective is to accomplish family planning goals and minimize the impact of income, gift and estate taxes. Personal estate planning requires coordination with existing business and investment entities and often the creation of new entities.
We draft the documents necessary to implement our client’s estate plan, which may include the following:
- Wills (simple and complex, including those with trusts)
- Living trusts — both revocable and irrevocable (including life insurance and charitable trusts)
- Prenuptial and postnuptial property agreements
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Directives to Physicians (“Living Wills”)
- Letters to Survivors and Heirs
- Federal gift and estate tax returns
“Thank you for working up all these papers for us with such efficiency and friendliness. We will certainly refer anyone who needs your services.” — GB
“Russ, just a note to thank you for doing a superior job working with the Foundation for us.” — MF
“Words alone cannot express the peace of mind your services [for] organizing and protecting Dad’s estate has brought us. What a relief! You have been more than our attorney; you have been our friend.” — L.H.