Questionnaire for Married Couples
Questionnaires for Single Persons
Speidel Bentsen LLP’s work in estate planning covers all aspects of managing and transferring personal financial resources. We work with our clients to implement the strategic use of trusts, gifts, sales and other income and wealth transfer devices.
Our objective is to accomplish family planning goals and minimize the impact of income, gift and estate taxes. Personal estate planning requires coordination with existing business and investment entities and often the creation of new entities.
We draft the documents necessary to implement our client’s estate plan, which may include the following:
- Wills (simple and complex, including those with trusts)
- Living trusts — both revocable and irrevocable (including life insurance and charitable trusts)
- Prenuptial and postnuptial property agreements
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Directives to Physicians (“Living Wills”)
- Letters to Survivors and Heirs
- Federal gift and estate tax returns
“Words alone cannot express the peace of mind your services [for] organizing and protecting Dad’s estate has brought us. What a relief! You have been more than our attorney; you have been our friend.”
L.H. January, 2014
“I really appreciate the way you’ve managed this, Russ. It means a lot to us.”
“You have been outstanding in taking care of my legal needs over the years. This gives me a great sense of security, as I have no family to provide any assistance on my behalf. Your firm is especially recognized in the field of elder law; and since I mostly associate with that age group now, I never hesitate to recommend your services to my friends with full confidence.”